Florida Fire Service's Certifications
Florida Fire Service is a fully certified total fire protection company and with that comes a lot of responsibility. We're certified by a number of national and local associations so that you can rest assured that regardless of what you hire us to do, that the person doing the work is a fully trained & qualified professional.
We've received certificates from and are members of the following associations:
- NICET (National Institute for Certification of Engineering Technologies)
- NFPA (National Fire Prevention Association)
- FFEDA (Florida Fire Equipment Dealers Association)
- NAFED (National Association of Fire Equipment Distributors)
- FDLE (Florida Department of Law Enforcement)
In addition to our national affiliations with each of those credible organizations, we also require that all of our employees undergo the FDLE Level II background check as well – something that's unique in our company. We understand that what makes business go isn't always the 'what' or the 'how'. It's the 'who' that matters.