FIRE HYDRANTS & FIRE PUMPS
Buildings that are located close to fire hydrants & water pumps are 8 times more likely to be safe in the event of a fire. We offer a full range of hydrant and pump services – from routine maintenance to inspecting your hydrant to insure it's up to code.
Click on a link to learn more about the service listed:
- Annual Fire Hydrant Flow Testing
- Fire pump repacking & rebuilding
- Annual Fire pump flow testing
- Full inspection and ongoing maintenance services
- Testing & Inspection services
We also help service backflow preventers!
For years, suppression systems have maintained an impressive 97% effectiveness rate in controlling fires in large manufacturing plants, hospitals and other commercial facilities. Talk with our fully certified staff today and we'll help you find a solution that fits the unique needs of your building!
If you're looking to learn more about our product lines or would like to speak with a representative, Call (877) 662-3473 today or fill out our online form.
FIRE HYDRANTS & FIRE PUMPS: What You Need to Know
Without the care of regular maintenance and certified repairs, the hydrants you depend on can fail to open, provide inadequate pressure, or even result in injury to the fire fighting teams responding to your emergency.
Whether it is a fire hydrant, post indicator valve, or gate valve in a fire suppression system, you know that failure is not an option.
Florida Fire Service, an innovative but experienced hydrant repair service in the Tampa Bay area provides:
- Fire hydrant maintenance and repair, including repairs to leaking, damaged, and frozen hydrants.
- New installations and raising hydrants due to changes in grade.
- Inspections and assessments of fire hydrants.
- Water flow tests.
- Preventative maintenance contracts (for less than the price of a cup of coffee per day).
- Rebuilding main valves.
- Experienced repair of Post Indicator Valves (PIV) and Gate Valves.
- Fire hydrant repair, consulting, and training services.
- Parts for Post Indicator Valves. Florida Fire Service is a local, reliable service center with Kennedy, M&H, and Mueller parts on hand. Inquire regarding other manufacturers.
- Valve Exercise Program. Keeps your hydrant valves fit and ready to go.
Working fire hydrants save lives. Florida Fire Service can save you thousands of dollars over hydrant replacement, parts procurement and inventory, as well as fines or damage resulting from neglected fire hydrants.
To contact a Florida Fire Service professional today, call (877) 662-3473 or contact us online by filling out our online contact form.